CIMSability Enterprise's Proven Outcomes
CIMSability Enterprise achieves outcomes for NDIS providers in terms of;
- Business Intelligence;
- Various Organisations Financials Analytics
- Participant Income & Profitability
- Participant Utilisation (% of budgeted services consumed)
- Service Item/ Category Profitability
- Service Item/ category Utilisation
- Staff Profitability
- NDIS Portal Integration;
- Bulk Claim Uploads integration to NDIS Portal. NDIS claims are generated at the individual Participant subledger level ensuring allocation of payments is automated.
- Automated NDIS Payment Reconciliations for Rejections Management.
- NDIS Participant Financial Profiles; maintain by participant;
- Budget (Qty, Cost, Price)
- Actual (Qty, Cost, Price)
- Contract Value (Qty, Cost, Price)
- Contract Value Claimed (Qty, Cost, Price)
- Remaining (Qty, Cost, Price)
- Work in Progress (WIP) (Qty, Cost, Price)
WIP is essential as it allows an organisation to maintain integrity of their balance sheet/ Income statement for works performed by not claimed.
Manage Participant Profiles via a centralised Dashboard;
- ADE Management; Microsoft Dynamics Nav being a full ERP solution has a variety of capabilities frequency used by our ADE clients;
- Purchase Order Management (incl. approval framework)
- Inventory Management
- Assembly/ Manufacturing Management
- Job Costing/ Projects
- Service Management
CIMSability Enterprise is the solution behind some of Australia’s largest ADE’s.
- Workforce Management System (WMS); what does workforce management mean to your organisation;
- Timesheeting/ Award Interpretation
CIMSability Enterprise offers the complete WMS including automated Participant NDIS billing from rosters.
6. Integrations; Have existing systems that need to form part of the solution? CIMSability Enterprise contains API’s for rapid integration to almost any system including a number of off the shelf industry application integrations.